Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Singing Heart, Burning Wallet

I'm still hyperventilating.
REAL SIMPLE HAS INTRODUCED A LINE OF PERFECTLY PACKAGED, ULTRA SEXY ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTS!
If I was of few words, I would stop right there and let those words stand on their own merit. But I'm not of few words, I'm of many words and here are the words that come to mind: Mesmerizing! Electrifying! Compelling!
When I saw the shelves of my local Target chock full of Real Simple organizing solutions I first pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming and then instantly ran a mental inventory of all my assets to see how fully I could invest in these shelves. These shelves that contain the key to delivering me from the evil of disorganization for thine is the power and glory of Real Simple. This picture doesn't even begin to do this line justice, but it's the only photo I could find. Even if I did buy the Real Simple Index Card Wheel retailing for $3.99, I couldn't post a picture of it because I promised my husband (Hi D!) that I would no longer give in to my packaging addiction. (A wise mandate as I'd probably purchase my own financial ruin if it were laminated and packaged in a cute box!)
So you won't find me using the Real Simple Index Card Wheel retailing for $3.99 to keep track of my various to do lists by the ingenious color-coding system. Not me, no way no how.

My name is Hello Kitty and I'm addicted to packaging.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheScoop said...

shop on sister.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home