Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Chi: Endcap on Aisle seven next to the Alpha Bits

Dave handed me his shopping list this morning as I was stumbling out the door to go to work. Besides finding it interesting to see what my husbands grocery needs are, when I read number 17 the coffee I was drinking came spewing out of my nose, which seems to have cured my headache!

1. Cow milk
2. Soy milk
3. Juice
4. Dog food
5. Olive oil, light
6. Coffee
7.. Bread
8 Oats
9. Baking powder
10. Cheese
11. Pasta
12. Peanuts
13. Toilet paper
14. Paper towels
15. Fruit
16. Yogurt
17. My chi

Can’t wait to ask my local grocer “In which aisle can I find my husbands Chi?” Hopefully he or she will respond with something like “Chi? Check endcap on Aisle seven next to the Alpha Bits”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grocery list is the same except for numbers 1 and 4.

Surfing through Crazy blog site :)

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home