Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 08, 2006

If I had an entire weekend to myself I would...


The following question was posed over at CHBM and this is something I often like to pray, uh I mean, think about.
“If I had an entire weekend to myself I would...”



Friday
7:30 pm: Go to sleep
Saturday
10am: Wake!
10am to Noon: Groom!
Noon to 4pm: Shop!
4-6pm: Nap!
6pm till the clock strikes me... Eat, Drink and Be Merry!

Sunday
10 am: Wake!
10 am to Noon: Watch a movie with subtitles!
Noon - 2pm : Read trashy magazines to finally catch up on whats really happening with Brittany and Kev's relationship etc...
2pm - 6pm: Pray for an extension...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha. I'd soooooooo pray for an extension too.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

This was great! I love shopping and would love to go some time without a child in tow but it never seems to work out that way...

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not discuss the impossible...it only makes me weep. Oh sweet nap...you escape me once again : |.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Andie D. said...

Sleep in late!! And nap! For the love of Pete I would kill for a nap. And to be able to take your time getting ready? I might actually leave the house looking GOOD!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Antique Mommy said...

Pray for an extension - hee! How much of your soul would you have to sell for that?

5:34 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Shopping without kids sounds like such heaven I'd pray for an extension too! LOL

Great post!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I like your Friday plan. I would do that and repeat.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

Any room service? ;)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home