Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hello, My Name is Hello Kitty and Im addicted to packaging...

I was strolling down the cleaning products aisle at Whole Foods Market this afternoon, sans kids, musing that if I propped myself up with the entire line of "Mrs. Meyers Clean Day" lavender scented eco-friendly cleaning agents in delicious packaging, I'd WANT to clean! That with the support of this line, I'd transform into a Domestic Cleaning Goddess where the buzz about town would be "Have you been by Kitty's house lately? It's so clean! And that subtle soothing lavender scent!"
But then these gloves caught my eye... If these pink, natural, breathable, 100% latex gloves can't get me to clean, nothing will! And the way shes having such fun with bubbles... it just makes me want to go all out after my bathroom soap scum!

Plus I've been promised:
  • No more wet hands, sleeves or arms!
    CUFF CATCHES LIQUIDS!

Casabella Water Stop Gloves: $4.99
Cover Girl Outlast All Day Lip Color in "Pink Chiffon": $6.99
Looking like a pin up girl while I'm cleaning the potty: PRICELESS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home