Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My name is ZOE!

















Hi,
I LOVE my dog OOLA!
Mostly I love Clara and Max but sometimes they make me want to swat at them in the face which mamma doesn't like.
I can feed myself now!
I like to perch on countertops and get really sad if people try and hold me. It makes me want dissolve into tears on the floor in spread eagle position.
Did I mention that sometimes I feel SAD?
But also I love big shoes!
I'm 115th percentile height and 50th percentile weight, on my way to becoming America's Next Top Baby.
I love my binky SO much. I really like to have three on my person at all times.
But mainly, I' just like to be cute and mamma's really crazy for my flock of seaguls hairstyle after I wake up from a nap.

My mamma calls me zizzles, but my name is Zoe and it means LIFE.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honeybear,

You are way too cute! America's Next Top Baby, for sure!!

That is so funny about the three binkies, because, my middle son - who is 11 yrs. old now - HAD to have three binkies on him at all times, as well!

(It made mama a little bit on the crazy side!)

You're completely adorable!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Hello Kitty said...

Oh thank you!
Zizzles

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home