Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 24, 2006

Clara's Birth Day!


Not a clear shot, but here you are with Daddy, approximately 1,095 days ago!
If today is any indication of what's in store for you, I'll make the following predictions here in permanence!
You'll be
- developing a line of sippy cups, all YELLOW
- developing a line of food all BEIGE
- a really sloppy kisser. (Before going to bed each nite you squeel "I give you BIG ONE" but in reality you should be squeeling "I'm going to try and give you raspberries all over your cheek, but i'll be laughing so hard that I won't be able to get my lips in formation so I'll just spray saliva all over instead!")

I wish I could come up with more right now, but Mamma's tired because Mamma had a FUN yet BUSY afternoon making sure that you , Zoe and Max didn't break any of the grumpy duck pin masters rules at the duck pin bowling alley.

Love,
Mamma

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA!!!
Love, Love the goodnight kisses.
A + S like to bite my chin while I say ya ya ya ya, nice and messy.
p.s. still trying to think of different beige food...no luck yet.

7:38 AM  
Blogger TheScoop said...

weehooo princess clara

sending you magical wishes and puppy kisses.

xoxox
aunt fancie

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home