Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

When you see this photo it's not a good sign...

Dear faithful readers, (hi mom! hi dave!)

When you see this photo as a post, it means I'm not having a good day. It means all I have to offer, should you drop by, is a clean restroom or 2, nothing more nothing less. (You might want to bring your own toilet paper) It'll mean its one of those days where I feel like a hopeless soul trying to make my way up a mudslide on a 90 degree incline with galoshes that are 2 sizes too big.

You can also assume the following conditions exist:
- There have been too many #2 diapers to change today.
- Zoe is screaming "Up, Up!", Clara is screaming "No I want the BLUE cup!" (its too crusty to use, the yellow one is clean) and Max is asking me "Can I please have a friend over?"
- I'll be having distinct sensation that my innards are going to combust due to the inability to take care of everyone's "urgent" needs at once.

So if you see this photo, you might want to drop me a line and remind me that they won't be 1.5, 2.95 and 5.1 forever.

Namaste.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheScoop said...

hello kitty is a damn good mamma.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Hello Kitty said...

oh you, henry.
I needed that!

HK

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home