Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blogging from Disney so I can remember every dollar (I mean moment) spent here.


Highlites and reports from the field:
- Character breakfast in Animal Kingdom. Clara and Max are the most excited I've ever seen them in their collective 2,920 days spent on this fine earth. Max's mouth is nearly frozen in a smile and he tells me his mouth hurts for hours after we leave the breakfast! Clara however freaks out as Pluto approaches our table with his big 60" sloppy tongue - Frankly I was a little frightened myself, but Max loved this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home