Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hi!


Still in Los Angeles! Heres a photo of me flying a plane.
Just kidding.
Max, hope you had fun at Annan's house today. Tomorrow will be great - you are going to Damma and Pops for the weekend! I'm sure it will be fun filled, ice-cream filled and movie-licious.

Enjoy!

I'll call you during the day. Tomorrow (Friday) I'll be flying in a plane from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Meeting up with Julia there! Jonah and Helena are at home in R.I. as well. We'll all have an east coast playdate next week.

LOVE TO YOU!
Mom
p.s. I'm come home with a brand new fun toy for each of you! Will you meet me at the airport?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zoe says I love you. Clara says "What's the toy?" and Max says I hope you had fun I missed you. Clara says I hope mom mom's having fun. Zoe says "I hope you love me" (I reassured her!! :-)
Bye for now!!
Love!!!! XOXOXO
Max, Clara Zoe (written by Damma)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home