Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Living it up in LA


Dear Max, Clara and Zoe,
Good Morning!
It's 8:30 and I'm sitting here rolling with 4 cups of coffee and pj's.
I think I'll go sit by the pool in a few minutes and then follow up with a SHOWER which doesn't sound like a big deal. But how fabulous it will be for me, in light of our ongoing bathroom remodel resulting in baths. I love baths, but just for the purpose of pure relaxation, not contortionist bathing where I have to use my core strength while washing my hair under the faucet.

I digress.
LA is wonderful! Aunt Amy has been serving up delicious food since the second I arrived. In fact, she is making a strawberry pie from scratch right now and it's only 8:40am!
I think we'll go shoe shopping later and perhaps get some manicures. (Dave did you fall off your chair yet?)

Missing you!
xoxo
Mom

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clara: I miss you. mama I love you, and I want Mama to stay here, and I want mama to come back now and it not fare I can't go there and I want mama to come back now and not go to California, and I want Mama to cuddle now, to sit here and feed me and drop me off to school. From Clara, and I want her to come home now and see Max and I want mama to come and kiss me and love me.

Bunny: I maintain a perpetual state of moving meditation. I am one with the universe - peace and tranquility abound.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ment "fair"

Question to Zoe: "Zoe, do you want to say anything to mama?"

Zoe: NO! I just want to stay with you. :)

I'll try later. :D

10:00 AM  
Blogger Hello Kitty said...

Hi Girls and Max!
I miss you too, but mommy will be a very happy mommy when she comes home and all full of vigor.
Next week will be quite filled with adventure and smiles and good times all around.

Enjoy your time with daddy. I'm sure it will be filled with ice-cream, pizza and breakfast at Shady Acres!
xoxo
mom

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clara: "Is that aunt Amy's legs in the picture?"

3:47 PM  
Blogger Hello Kitty said...

No Clara, those are some random clip art persons legs!
But Aunt Amy is flattered!

xoxo
Mommy

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home