Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cleveland, OH; 12:10pm; next stop L.A.


Hi guys!
Here in Cleveland. Flew in on a very small plane that I was not that pleased with but all went swimmingly! (THankfully not literally).
Now waiting for plane to arrive so that I can hop on and get to Aunt Amy and Uncle Paul in L.A.

Hope you guys had a good day in school and that Zoe enjoyed Library with Ms. Agnes!
I'll call you tonite when I arrive in L.A.

Max, ask Daddy to research all the big brown spots I saw on our descent into Cleveland. Cleveland looks allot different than RI! And did I pass an ocean? There was a large body of water...

Let me know in comments....
: )
xoxo
Love
Mom

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oceans are on the west coast and east coast of the U.S.. You've stopped nearer the middle of the country.
The body of water is not the ocean. It is Lake Erie, which is one of the 5 great lakes. It isn't the greatest lake but the 2nd smallest but still very big.
The next ocean you'll see will be the pacific.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Message from Clara
I miss Mommy and I want her to come back. I love you Mommy I hope you have a good time. I wanted to come to the wedding too - it's not fair!! Say hi to Uncle Paul and Aunt Amy. I painted a Halloween picture in school today and I sweeped the floor and washed the table and I didnt get to go outside (it was raining).
I Love Mommy and goodbye
Clara

11:05 AM  
Blogger Hello Kitty said...

Well bunny,
Of course I know this - you're supposed to research with Max for purposes of educating him.

Nice nickname.
: )
xoxo
k

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home