Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hi from TF Green!

Hi Max Clara and Zoe!
Sitting here in TF Green waiting to leave for Cleveland en route to L.A.
Missing you.
Zoe there are lots of people here who I'm sure have interesting stories to tell! Too bad you're not here to ask "Who is she?" "Who is he?"
I'll tell you all about them when I come home.

Talk to you soon! Have to run, my airplane is about to board!
Tune in later today... I'll email you from Cleveland airport.
xoxo
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home