Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Updates from the skies


Took off from Cleveland, now flying over nebraska! Flying up at 30,000 feet, we'll be up here for 4 1/2 hours now. Can't wait until were flying as a family to DISNEY. Just 3 more months.
Max, check with daddy to see all the states I'm flying over

A little baby screamed for the first 2 hours of the flight. Clara how do you think mommy felt inside? Happy or sad?

Zoe, you'd be happy to know that I spoke in depth with my seat-mate. Her name is not Stella, but rather Suzanne. I asked her all the questions you would have wanted the answers to. She is a girl, she lives in a house in Cleveland and she has many friends - also not named Stella. I'll see if I can get to the answers to some of your other favorite questions as the flight continues. I'm thinking maybe moving forward we'll actually interrogate people together so that you feel more satisfied in general.

I'm working on lots of Yoga homework up here, should be caught up by the time I'm back home again with you....
xoxo
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home