Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tragic moment

Max came up to me in what appeared to be an innocent way, looking for something to converse about. Seeing that i was involved in computing he said... "Mommy, tell me something that you think I am". I thought he was helping to jump start the conversation, so I said "You are a cherry cherub"

and in a tragic moment that I feared would one day come he said, with GLEE

"I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!"

... it's 20 minutes later and he's been saying this over and over and over again ever since, now in a sing songy way as if he were the lead in the IKNOWYOUAREBUTWHATAMI Cabaret.

Dam_ kindergarten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home