Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

For Shannon


Dearest Shannon,
I love you very much.
I hope you have a good weekend, when it's a weekend.
I hope you have a good vacation, when its a vacation.
And so
I like you because you are very sweet.
I love you very much
From, Max

As dicated by Max for Shannon, his first real crush and girl who saves him a seat on the bus.
p.s. (I love the middle section, almost sounds like a sage proverb. Way to go pal.)
p.s.s. We're not actually going to GIVE this to Shannon as I have concerns that if we did, her Pa would be out on our front stoop with a shotgun toot sweet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the cootie plague skipped our little romeo...more power to ya little man! He's such a flippin doll!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home