Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy 37th Birthday to ME!


Happy 37th Birthday to ME!

And to ensure this 37th year is super fabulous, despite the fact that I am excessively exposed to the toxic fumes of sibling rivalry; despite the fact that my darling "tenants" consider me to be a slum mum who doesn't provide them with sufficient exposure to ingestible red dye#3, high fructose corn syrup and television; despite all this, I have a new uniform to wear as I navigate through the emotional obstacle course that is my life.

Yes, this romper you see here is my new wardrobe staple, and yes, Dave, I paid 11,800 cents for it but I'm worth every penny! It's a small price to pay for an emotional lift... it's either that or I'm going to click here for my free 4 day trial, secure the children and take the Lunesta Butterfly as my new companion "animal". Then I can "Leave the Rest to Lunesta".

The manufacturer of this garment has advised me that "I'll hop, skip, and jump with abandon in these wide-legged brushed twill coveralls, complete with plenty of pockets and pert tie straps. With tacked cuffs and gathers at the bust for a grown-up touch. Drawstring waist. By Louie. Side zip. Machine wash. Black. 18"l. Imported."


Happy Birthday to ME.

4 Comments:

Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Happy 37th birthday! I turned 37 this year also. I hope you had a wonderful day.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I can't wait to see you hop, skip and jump in your new outfit. Have Fun!
Love
Faithful Reader

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!
Love the oufit...black,comfy,
kinda sexy, what more do you need?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Hello Kitty said...

It was a delicious day filled with playground fun and ice cream sundaes... Thanks!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home