Soundbites From the Edge

Wikipedia: Soundbite: Characterized by a short phrase or sentence that deftly captures the essence of what the speaker is trying to say. Such key moments in dialogue (or monologue) stand out better in the audience's memory and thus become the "taste" that best represents the entire "meal" of the larger message or conversation. Sound bites are a natural consequence of people placing ever greater emphasis on summarizing ever-increasing amounts of information in their lives. Welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'd stick to my goal of posting something charming, or more likely sarcastic, or even more likely littered with commas, every few days, but I'm feeling a bit wonky.
Mentally ill. Rest of the group has been sick on and off for 2 weeks. Coughing all night, coughing all day. If barfing were a celebration, I'd say Wednesday night was masquerading as the fourth of July.

In the converse, I'm feeling especially chipper about my kitchen cabinets! They've been a beacon of purity in the midst of the infestation! And while Dave did NOT notice on his own, once I penetrated the wax in his ears with my resonating melodic voice, there was a glimmer of acknowledgement. Wiping down the cabinets is now something I've become fairly obsessed with. I wipe several down daily now, and yes I am slightly Bi-polar. And I end sentences with prepositions.

Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home